Standard: AAMI 4135
ANAESTHETIC AND RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT-VOCABULARY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard establishes a vocabulary of terms used in connection with anaesthetic and respiratory equipment and supplies, related devices and supply systems.
NOTE 1 This International Standard is based on standards and drafts which have been produced by ISO/TC 121 and CEN/TC 215.
NOTE 2 A policy of repeating the term has been adopted when the term falls in several categories. When the definition changes according to the context, the term is cross-referenced.
NOTE 3 In addition to terms and definitions used in two of the three official ISO languages (English and French), this International Standard gives the equivalent terms in the German language; these are published under the responsibility of the member body for Germany. However, only the terms and definitions given in the official languages can be considered as ISO terms and definitions.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 4135|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|