Standard: CDA - A4105
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR SOLDERING OF NO-LEAD COPPER ALLOYS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Proper soldering techniques, especially those for heat control, are essential in achieving consistent high-quality soldered joints between copper tube and new no-lead copper alloys for plumbing systems. This publication outlines common problems encountered in soldering these materials and how to overcome those problems to create durable, reliable soldered joints.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|