Standard: CDA - A6163
CONNECTABILITY TESTING OF COPPER AND ALUMINUM WIRING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A report by Powertech Labs of research they recently conducted into wiring systems showed a very high (up to 100%) failure rate for aluminum systems in mechanical connectors, irrespective of conductor preparation, conductive greases or torque levels when tested according to an IEC method. Copper conductors in copper connectors passed in every case.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|