Standard: LUL - G054B
EARTH STRUCTURES - GUIDE FOR SLOPE STABILITY ANALYSIS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to both cuttings and embankments formed in all materials typically encountered on the network. A section is included relating to chalk cuttings. However, these should be assessed on a site-specific basis and designers should refer to Chalk Cutting Stability Assessment Report and LU report "Metropolitan Line Chalk Cuttings, Technical Review".
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance for geotechnical engineers assessing the stability of earth structures on the London Underground (LU) network.
This guide is intended for earth structures up to approximately 8m in height – earth structures larger than this may require more detailed site-specific investigation, monitoring and assessment to determine appropriate parameters.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|