Standard: LUL - G1251
TANC GUIDANCE NOTE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all signalling assets as defined in Signal Maintenance Regime R0111 on the LU network associated with SSL and BCV.
The purpose of this Guidance is to provide information for the completion and management of Temporary Approved Non Compliance (TANC) signalling assets in accordance with LU category 1 standard S1642 The Management of Temporary Approved Non - Compliance (TANC) and work instruction W0539 Signals - Temporary Approved Non - Compliance (TANC).
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|