Standard: NFPA 1250
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE IN FIRE AND EMERGENCY SERVICES ORGANIZATION RISK MANAGEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice establishes minimum criteria to develop, implement, or evaluate a fire and emergency service organization (FESO) risk management program for effective risk identification, control, and financing.
This recommended practice is intended to provide those with the responsibility for risk management with a process to control or minimize the impact of detrimental events on the FESO and governing authority.
This goal is achieved by providing a model for developing, implementing, and evaluating a risk management program for the FESO.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1250|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1250||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-01-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1250||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-02-11||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.