Standard: NFPA 1405
GUIDE FOR LAND-BASED FIRE DEPARTMENTS THAT RESPOND TO MARINE VESSEL FIRES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide identifies the elements of a comprehensive marine fire-fighting response program including, but not limited to, vessel familiarization, training considerations, pre-fire planning, and special hazards that enable land-based fire fighters to extinguish vessel fires safely and efficiently. In general, the practices recommended in this publication apply to vessels that are covered by the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) agreement or that call at United States ports.
This document does not consider offshore terminals or vessels on the high sea.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1405|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1405||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1405||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1405||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-02-09||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1405||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-01-01||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1405||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-02-05||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.