Standard: LUL - G1037
GUIDANCE NOTE OPERATIONAL READINESS PLAN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Background
This document forms the Operational Task Manager's (OTM) Operational Readiness Plan which will be tracked as part of the Operational Upgrades programme and will link in with the COO Network plan, as well as Line Transformation Plans. The sections that follow indicate the workstreams that the OTM needs to consider to effectively support the delivery of the PROJECT NAME project team in delivering a successful project on time and within scope.
Give a short introduction to your project here, as well as delivery timescales.
DO NOT repeat or summarise the project's scope and objectives in this document. (Provide link to Programme or Project Requirements and/ or any other relevant project documentation)
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1037||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-03-01||Status: INAC|