Standard: LUL - 1-143
EMERGENCY TRACTION DISCHARGE & AUDIO COMMS. SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall apply to all aspects of ETCDS used in London Underground (LU) for the dual purpose of emergency traction discharge and speech communications with the associated Service Control Centre.
This standard shall apply to all suppliers involved in any part of ETCDS lifecycle including its design, procurement, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
This standard replaces 1-143 A2.
This Standard supports the following LU Policies.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-143||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-10-01||Status: INAC|
|1-143||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-10-01||Status: INAC|
|1-143||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-07-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.