Conformance of ITU-T H.810 personal health devices: WAN interface Part 4: SOAP/ATNA: Receiver
|Publication Date:||1 January 2015|
The scope of this Recommendation1 is to provide a test suite structure and the test purposes (TSS & TP) for the WAN interface based on the requirements defined in the Continua Design Guidelines (CDG) [ITU-T H.810]. The objective of this test specification is to provide a high probability of air interface interoperability between different devices.
The TSS & TP for the WAN interface document have been divided into the eight parts specified below. This Recommendation covers Part 4.
- Part 1: Web Services Interoperability. Sender
- Part 2: Web Services Interoperability. Receiver - Part 3: SOAP/ATNA. Sender
- Part 4: SOAP/ATNA. Receiver - Part 5: PCD-01 HL7 Messages. Sender
- Part 6: PCD-01 HL7 Messages. Receiver
- Part 7: Consent Management. Sender
- Part 8: Consent Management. Receiver