Conformance of ITU-T H.810 personal health devices: WAN interface Part 3: SOAP/ATNA: Sender
|Publication Date:||1 January 2015|
The scope of this Recommendation1 is to provide a test suite structure and the test purposes (TSS & TP) for the WAN interface based on the requirements defined in Continua specifications. The objective of this test specification is to provide a high probability of air interface interoperability between different devices.
The TSS & TP for the WAN interface document have been divided into the set of eight parts specified below. This Recommendation covers Part 3.
- Part 1: Web Services Interoperability [ITU-T H.810] Sender
- Part 2: Web Services Interoperability [ITU-T H.810] Receiver
- Part 3: SOAP/ATNA. Sender
- Part 4: SOAP/ATNA. Receiver
- Part 5: PCD-01 HL7 Messages. Sender
- Part 6: PCD-01 HL7 Messages. Receiver
- Part 7: Consent Management. Sender
- Part 8: Consent Management. Receiver
1 This Recommendation includes an electronic attachment with the protocol implementation extra information for testing (PIXIT) required for the implementation of Annex A.