ISO TS 16277-1
Health informatics - Categorial structures of clinical findings in traditional medicine - Part 1: Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean medicine
|Publication Date:||1 May 2015|
|ICS Code (IT applications in health care technology):||35.240.80|
This Technical Specification defines a categorial structure for clinical findings in terminological systems for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Traditional Japanese Medicine, and Traditional Korean Medicine (TM-CJK). This Technical Specification defines three subcategories: pattern-TM, disorder-TM and sign&symptom-TM. Concept representations within these three categories are used to describe the states of patients in clinical records and communications.
This Technical Specification is not applicable to:
- a comprehensive categorial structure for TM-CJK;
- an exhaustive list of all possible characterizing concepts that could be used to describe clinical findings;
- terms/descriptions for individual TM-CJK concepts;
- a detailed terminology of clinical findings in TM-CJK;
- categorical structure of diagnosis and treatment on clinical findings in TM-CJK.
NOTE This Technical Specification is limited to a subpopulation of clinical findings in traditional medicine. Other types of clinical findings are represented in ISO/TS 22789 although it has not been tested for this purpose.