DIN EN 16564
Machines and plants for mining and tooling of natural stone - Safety - Requirements for bridge type sawing/milling machines, included numerical control (NC/CNC) versions
|Publication Date:||1 April 2015|
|ICS Code (Equipment for processing of minerals):||73.120|
|ICS Code (Sawing machines):||25.080.60|
|ICS Code (Boring and milling machines):||25.080.20|
This European Standard deals with all significant hazards,
hazardous situations and events, as listed in Clause 4, which are
relevant to bridge type machines: sawing, sawing and milling,
milling, included numerical control (NC/CNC) versions, designed to
saw and mill natural stone and engineered/agglomera
This European Standard specifies the appropriate technical measures to eliminate or reduce risks arising from the significant hazards.
This European Standard deals with the foreseeable lifetime of the machinery including the phases of transport, assembly, dismantling, disabling and scrapping.
This European Standard also applies to machines fitted with the following facilities/devices:
- mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or vacuum workpiece clamping;
- automatic tool change;
- loading and unloading conveyor system;
- tilting and/or rotating head axis;
- rotating workpiece support(s);
- tilting workpiece support(s) when loading;
- lathe unit;
- undercut grooving unit;
- axes operating in accordance with an NC work programme.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- machines intended for operation in a potentially explosive atmosphere;
- machines operating in severe environmental conditions (e.g. extreme temperatures, corrosive environment);
- machines intended for outdoor operation;
- machines which are manufactured before the date of its publication as EN.