Standard: HEI 2634
STANDARDS FOR DIRECT CONTACT BAROMETRIC AND LOW LEVEL CONDENSE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Ninth Edition of this Standard has been developed by the Vacuum Technology Section of the Heat Exchange Institute, Inc. with the intention of assisting those engaged in writing specifications and, ultimately, the selection of equipment. These Standards provide practical information on nomenclature, dimensions, construction, and testing of direct contact barometric condensers.
|Organization:||Heat Exchange Institute|
|Document Number:||hei 2634|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|