Standard: TAPPI T 259
SPECIES IDENTIFICATION OF NONWOOD PLANT FIBERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The fibrous elements of the nonwood plant species, which are commonly encountered in papermaking or that are expected to have the potential of being used for this purpose, may be identified on the basis of their morphology as revealed by the microscope. The purpose of this method is to provide some of the details, which are useful in making an identification of an unknown nonwood plant specimen. This method can be used whether a coarse undefibered specimen is present or samples of pulp, paper or other paper products are provided.
|Document Number:||tappi t 259|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.