Standard: TAPPI T 573
ACCELERATED TEMPERATURE AGING OF PRINTING AND WRITING PAPER BY DRY OVEN EXPOSURE APPARATUS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice describes a laboratory procedure for accelerating the aging of printing and writing paper within sealed glass tubes through exposure to elevated temperature within an oven.
The standard practice applies to all types of printing and writing paper whether it is plain base paper, has internal additives, is coated, is printed or contains any variants of printing and writing paper found in normal usage.
|Document Number:||tappi t 573|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|