Standard: LUL - G1234
INCIDENT RECORDING, INVESTIGATION AND REPORTING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to to all incidents reported by Service Control and/or Trains Duty Managers, where:
This document is intended to clarify the application of these procedures for Service Controllers and Duty Managers.
The purpose of this Guidance is to ensure that incidents are properly investigated, then promptly and accurately reported.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1234||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|G1234||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-03-01||Status: INAC|
|G1234||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-02-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.