Standard: 1332 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY ORGANIC COATINGS FOR STEEL ENCLOSURES FOR OUTDOOR USE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These requirements cover tests of opaque and clear organic coatings intended for application to exterior and interior surfaces of steel enclosures of outdoor-use electrical equipment for protection of the metal against atmospheric corrosion.
These requirements cover organic coatings consisting of one or more coats and their system of application to steel or zinc-coated steel with specified pretreatment, application, bake or cure schedule, and minimum dry-film thickness.
The final acceptance of a coating is dependent upon its use in a complete product that complies with the requirements in the standard applicable to such a product.
The requirements may be lied to other organic or nonmetallic coatings if found to be appropriate.
The flammability or toxicity risks associated with the coating materials in any form, or the acceptability of the materials for uses other than indicated, are not within the scope of these requirements.
|Document Number:||1332 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1332 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-02-05||Status: ACTV|
|1332 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-06-17||Status: INAC|