Standard: LUL - 1-122
REQUIREMENTS FOR 750V TRACTION POWER SUPPLIES AND INSULATION LEVELS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard shall apply to traction power supply equipment, Electrical Track Equipment (ETE), conductor rail, and all other equipment connected to and operating over, the dc traction supplies for all LU lines.
This Standard shall apply to all LU suppliers.
This Standard supersedes all pre-existing requirements in existing standards with regard to DC traction voltages and insulation levels.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for traction supply voltages and insulation levels associated with operating the railway at a nominal 750V d.c. level.
The standard also includes the requirements for dual voltage capability of power supplies to enable migration from the existing 630V d.c. operation to the future operation at 750V d.c. and to align with our future line upgrade aspirations.
It should be noted that compliance with this Category 1 standard is mandatory.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-122||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-07-01||Status: INAC|