Standard: RTCA DO-158
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS - AIRBORNE DOPPLER RADAR NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommends standards and test procedures for Airborne Doppler Radar Navigation Equipment. Appendices include conditions of testing and detailed test procedures. Coordinated with EUROCAE. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C65a references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-158|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 3 of 3.