Standard: OSD - SD-2
BUYING COMMERCIAL & NONDEVELOPMENTAL ITEMS: A HANDBOOK
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE. This handbook is a guide for acquisition managers and personnel in other functional areas who are involved in buying commercial and nondevelopmental items (NDI). It is intended to help you buy these items without inhibiting your use of creative and innovative strategies. You should tailor the guidance provided to the circumstances of your particular acquisitions.
|Organization:||Executive Agent for the Defense Standardization Program|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.