Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1150
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part establishes requirements related to tobacco product user fees under section 919 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 387s). The total amount of user fees may not exceed the amount specified for that fiscal year in section 919(b) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. All domestic manufacturers and importers of tobacco products are required to pay to FDA their percentage share of the total assessment for a fiscal year.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1150|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|