Standard: NFPA - 1906
STANDARD FOR WILDLAND FIRE APPARATUS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall define the minimum requirements for the design, performance, and testing of new automotive fire apparatus that are designed primarily to support wildland fire suppression operations.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to establish the minimum requirements for new automotive wildland fire apparatus that will be safe and reliable when properly maintained and used within design parameters.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type: TIA3||Update Date: 2017-08-17||Revision: 16||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type: TIA2||Update Date: 2016-08-04||Revision: 16||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type: TIA1||Update Date: 2016-08-04||Revision: 16||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1906||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-02-09||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|1906||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 59.