Standard: ISO - DIS 13061-5
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WOOD - TEST METHODS FOR SMALL CLEAR WOOD SPECIMENS - PART 5: DETERMINATION OF STRENGTH IN COMPRESSION PERPENDICULAR TO GRAIN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part specifies a method for the determination of strength in compression perpendicular to the grain (stress at proportional limit or at another specified deformation level), the load being applied to the whole surface of the test piece in the radial or tangential direction
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||dis 13061-5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.