DIN EN 89
Gas-fired storage water heaters for the production of domestic hot water
|Publication Date:||1 August 2015|
|ICS Code (Water heating equipment):||91.140.65|
This European Standard defines the specifications and test methods for the construction, safety, rational use of energy and fitness for purpose, environment and classification and marking of gas-fired storage water heaters for domestic hot water uses, hereafter called "appliance".
This European Standard applies to appliances:
- of selected types B1, B2, B3, B5, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9 according to CEN/TR 1749;
- fitted with atmospheric burners;
- using one or more combustible gases corresponding to the three gas families and the pressures indicated in EN 437;
- of nominal heat input not exceeding 150 kW (net calorific value);
- fitted with electrically operated mechanical flue dampers that are positioned downstream of the heat exchanger.