Information technology - UPnP Device Architecture - Part 26-14: Telephony device control protocol - Level 2 - Address book service
|Publication Date:||1 September 2017|
|ICS Code (Interface and interconnection equipment):||35.200|
This service definition is compliant . It defines a service type referred to herein as AddressBook.
This service provides the following functionalities:
• Managing the network address book: accessing the network address book, adding new contact information in the network address book, synchronizing the local address book of Telephony Server with the network address book etc.
• Contact Share: sharing the local/network address book's contact information with other contacts of the user.
• Personal Contact Card: enabling mangement of his/her own contact information and sharing his own information with his/her contacts.
• Contact Invitation; allow handling of the Contact Invitation from the remote party.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
• Interaction between Telephony Server and the network address book.