ETSI - TS 134 123-1
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 1: Protocol conformance specification
|Publication Date:||1 September 2015|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for the 3rd Generation User Equipment (UE). This is the first part of a multi-part test specification. The following information can be found in this part:
- the overall test structure;
- the test configurations;
- the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
- the test purposes; and
- a brief description of the test procedure, the specific test requirements and short message exchange table.
The following information relevant to testing can be found in accompanying specifications:
- the default setting of the test parameters ;
- the applicability of each test case .
A detailed description of the expected sequence of messages can be found in the 3rd part of this test specification.
The Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) pro-forma can be found in the 2nd part of the present document.
The present document is valid for UE implemented according to 3GPP Release 1999, 3GPP Release 4 or 3GPP Release 5.