Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15819
ENERGY RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. Air-to-Air Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger: Unit transfers assembled heat via heat pipes without any moving parts.
B. Rotary Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger: Unit transfers sensible and latent heat. This exchanger, popularly called a heat wheel, is a revolving cylinder, filled with an air permeable medium with a large internal surface area for intimate contact with the air passing through it.
C. Air-to-Air Plate Heat Exchanger: Unit transfers sensible heat via metal plates without any moving parts.
D. Run around Heat Exchangers.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15819|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|