Standard: LUL - G1329
WORKING AT HEIGHT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance document applies to all activities carried out by Stations DLO staff (Escalators & Pumps and Communications & Electrical) which requires working at height.
The purpose of this guidance document is to highlight one of the most hazardous activities in industry. As a principle, working at height should be avoided as far as is reasonably practicable, and consideration must always be given to alternative methods of achieving the required results. Use work equipment or other measures to prevent falls where working at height cannot be avoided.
Working at height may occur in a number of different conditions, each of which may require a different approach; generic, task specific or site specific risk assessments should be referred to.
This document applies to all work where there is the potential for an operative to fall from a height. This document also applies to work where a falling object could potentially strike any person below the working area.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1329||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.