Standard: NFPA 1037
STANDARD ON FIRE MARSHAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) for Fire Marshal.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to specify the minimum JPRs for service as a Fire Marshal.
This standard shall define a Fire Marshal.
The intent of this standard shall be to ensure that personnel serving as a Fire Marshal are qualified.
This standard shall not address organization or management responsibility.
It is not the intent of this standard to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding or combining these minimum requirements.
JPRs for each level and position are the tasks personnel shall be able to perform to carry out the job duties.
A Fire Marshal shall remain current with the general knowledge and skills and JPRs addressed for each level or position of qualification.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1037|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1037||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1037||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.