Standard: ANSI B151.20
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR PLASTIC SHEET PRODUCTION MACHINERY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard shall apply to plastic sheet production machinery.
Plastic sheet production machinery suppliers and users shall use the risk assessment process in the manufacture, care, and use of the machinery.
Deviations from the requirements of this standard shall be based on a documented risk assessment.
This standard also specifies safety requirements relating to the design and construction of multi-roll calenders intended for the processing of plastics and concerns the calender including all components fixed to its frame.
Safety requirements of ancillary equipment used with plastic sheet production machinery are not covered by this standard.
The purpose of this standard is to identify and address known hazards to personnel working on, or adjacent to, the plastic sheet production machinery.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b151.20|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B151.20||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1999-08-11||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|