Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 9
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Classified publications in the Air Publications system, and all amendments thereto, shall comply with the requirements of JSP 184 (3rd Edition) et seq as augmented by the requirements detailed below. This requirement applies to both printed (paper) copies of publications and to publications material sent for microcopying.
The security level of the aggregated contents of a technical publication shall not be higher than that specified for the publication. It is the responsibility of the originator to ensure that this requirement is met; every reference within the publication, to every item of equipment, must be examined in this context.
The past requirement that a Topic 2 must be classified Restricted or above, ie could not be unclassified, has been withdrawn.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|