Standard: NFPA 1912
STANDARD FOR FIRE APPARATUS REFURBISHING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies the minimum requirements for the refurbishing of automotive fire apparatus utilized for fire fighting and rescue operations, whether the refurbishing is done at the fire department or municipal maintenance facilities, or at the facilities of private contractors or apparatus manufacturers.
This standard specifies the minimum requirements for the refurbishing of automotive fire/rescue apparatus, to ensure that any apparatus refurbished in accordance with this standard meets applicable motor vehicle regulations and applicable portions of the appropriate edition of the NFPA automotive fire apparatus standard.
Apparatus that receives a Level I refurbishing is intended to meet the current edition of the appropriate NFPAautomotive fire apparatus standard.
Apparatus that receives a Level II refurbishing is intended to meet the appropriate NFPA automotive fire apparatus standard in effect when the apparatus was originally constructed.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1912|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1912||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1912||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1912||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-02-09||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.