EEMUA PUB NO 209
Guide to the development and implementation of on-line analyser applications
|Publication Date:||1 February 2015|
This EEMUA Publication is intended as a guide for non-analyser specialists to assist in the development and implementation of on-line analyser applications. It covers how to determine if an on-line process analyser is justified and provides details of the information required to ensure the analyser is correctly selected, purchased, installed and maintained.
The intended users and uses of this Publication are:
- Companies with little or no experience in applying on-line analysers;
- Companies who do not have experienced on-line analyser specialists;
- Instrument engineers with limited experience with on-line analyser systems;
- Vendors, to better understand how end users apply analysers;
- To help ensure analyser systems integrators are correctly specifying on-line analysers; and
- To help ensure analysers in process package systems are correctly specified and installed.
This Publication is not intended to cover:
- Detailed analyser system design and installation guidelines - refer to EEMUA Publication 138 Design and installation of on-line analyser systems(1);
- Detailed procurement and bid evaluation guidelines - refer to EEMUA Publication 226 Design and installation of on-line analyser systems: Guide to technical enquiry and bid evaluation(2);
- Guidelines for analyser maintenance - refer to EEMUA Publication 187 Analyser Systems: Guide to maintenance management(3); or
- Guidelines for analyser calibration and validation - refer to EEMUA Publication 175 EEMUA Code of Practice for the calibration and validation of process analysers(4).