Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.15
RELEASE DEVICES – CLOSER HOLDER, ELECTROMAGNETIC AND ELECTROMECHANICAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard establishes requirements for door closers combined with hold-open devices or freeswinging door closers combined with releasing devices and includes performance tests covering operational, cyclical and finish criteria.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results vary because of installation, maintenance and environmental conditions.
Instructions shall be included with the product requiring the end users to,
(1) test the product after installation in accordance with the manufacturer's criteria,
(2) periodically test the products in conjunction with the fire alarm system and,
(3) maintain the door closing system in working order.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.15|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type:||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type:||Revision: 86||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.15||Change Type:||Revision: 81||Status: INAC|