Standard: MODUK - AVP 38: CHAPTER 3
CONFIGURATION CONTROL (07.81)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Configuration Control is the systematic evaluation, Co-ordination and approval of a l l changes proposed t o an agreed baseline configuration. Configuration Control must be adopted from the time when the Design Requirement Baseline is established. Prior t o t h i s Configuration Control is not mandatory though desirable.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 38: chapter 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|