Industrial communication networks – High availability automation networks – Part 1: General concepts and calculation methods
|Publication Date:||1 February 2016|
|ICS Code (Open systems interconnection in general):||35.100.01|
|ICS Code (Information coding):||35.040|
|ICS Code (Industrial automation systems):||25.040|
The IEC 62439 series is applicable to high-availability automation networks based on the ISO/IEC 8802-3 (IEEE 802.3) (Ethernet) technology.
This part of the IEC 62439 series specifies
- the common elements and definitions for other parts of the IEC 62439 series;
- the conformance test specification (normative);
- a classification scheme for network characteristics (informative);
- a methodology for estimating network availability (informative);
- the configuration rules, calculation and measurement method for a deterministic recovery time in RSTP.