Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1221
THE NASA SEAL AND OTHER DEVICES, AND THE CONGRESSIONAL SPACE MEDAL OF HONOR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This subpart sets forth the policy governing the use of the NASA Seal, the NASA Insignia, NASA Logotype, NASA Program Identifiers, and the NASA Flags. This subpart also establishes and sets forth the concept and scope of the NASA Unified Visual Communications System and prescribes the policy and guidelines for implementation of the system.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1221|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1221||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 1221||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1221||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1221||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1221||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.