Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1251
NONDISCRIMINATION ON BASIS OF HANDICAP
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part effectuates section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which is designed to eliminate discrimination on the basis of handicap in any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
This part applies to each recipient of Federal financial assistance from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and to each program or activity that receives such assistance.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1251|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1251||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|