Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1264
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROGRAM FRAUD CIVIL PENALTIES ACT OF 1986
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Basis and purpose.
(a) Basis. This part implements the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act of 1986, Pub. L. 99–509, sections 6101–6104, 100 Stat. 1874 (October 21, 1986), to be codified at 31 U.S.C. 3801–3812. 31 U.S.C. 3809 of the statute requires each authority head to promulgate regulations necessary to implement the provisions of the statute. (b) Purpose. This part does the following:
(1) Establishes administrative procedures for imposing civil penalties and assessments against persons who make, submit, or present, or cause to be made, submitted, or presented, false, fictitious, or fraudulent claims or written statements to authorities or to their agents; and
(2) Specifies the hearing and appeal rights of persons subject to allegations of liability for such penalties and assessments.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1264|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1264||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 1264||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1264||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1264||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1264||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|