Standard: IEEE 729
STANDARD GLOSSARY OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING TERMINOLOGY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This glossary defines terms in general use in the software engineering field. A term was excluded from the glossary if it was considered to be:
(1) Parochial to one particular group or organ-ization.
(2) A company proprietary term.
(3) A standard term in some other well defined discipline, although terms used in software engi-neering were repeated in this glossary to avoid conflicts.
(4) A multi-word term whose meaning could be inferred from definitions of the component terms.
(5) A term whose meaning for software engi-neering could be directly inferred from its standard English meaning.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 729|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|