Standard: IEEE - 729
STANDARD GLOSSARY OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING TERMINOLOGY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This glossary defines terms in general use in the software engineering field. A term was excluded from the glossary if it was considered to be:
(1) Parochial to one particular group or organ-ization.
(2) A company proprietary term.
(3) A standard term in some other well defined discipline, although terms used in software engi-neering were repeated in this glossary to avoid conflicts.
(4) A multi-word term whose meaning could be inferred from definitions of the component terms.
(5) A term whose meaning for software engi-neering could be directly inferred from its standard English meaning.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|