CEN - EN 16361
Power operated pedestrian doors - Product standard, performance characteristics - Pedestrian doorsets, other than swing type, initially designed for installation with power operation
|Publication Date:||1 October 2013|
|ICS Code (Doors and windows):||91.060.50|
This European Standard specifies requirements and test/assessment/calc
Such doorset constructions may be operated electro-mechanically
These doorsets include power operated pedestrian sliding doorsets, revolving doorsets, balanced (sliding/swing) doorsets and folding doorsets with one or more horizontally moving leaves.
This European Standard applies to power operated pedestrian doorsets with flush or panelled leaves, complete with:
- integral fanlights, if any;
NOTE 1 A fanlight is a panel over a door which is part of the doorset.
- side panels that are contained within a single frame for inclusion in a single aperture, if any. The intended uses of the products covered by this European Standard are:
- doorsets for external use in escape routes and other declared specific uses and/or uses subject to other specific requirements, in particular noise, energy, tightness and safety-in-use in construction works;
- doorsets for internal use in escape routes, communication and other declared specific uses and/or uses subject to other specific requirements, in particular noise and safety-in-use in construction works;
- doorsets for internal use in escape routes, communication and other declared specific uses and/or uses subject to other specific requirements, in particular noise, energy and safety-in-use in construction works.
The products covered by this European Standard are not assessed for structural applications of the building.
This European Standard does not cover operation in environments where the electromagnetic disturbances are outside the range of those specified in EN 61000-6-2.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- external pedestrian doorsets according to EN 14351-1;
- internal pedestrian doorsets according to prEN 14351-2;
- fire resistance and/or smoke control characteristics according to EN 16034;"
- lifts doorsets;
- vehicles doorsets;
- doorsets used in industrial processes;
- doorsets in partition walls;