ARMY - DA PAM 700-60
Department of the Army Sets, Kits, Outfits, and Tools
|Publication Date:||23 May 2008|
This pamphlet applies to the Active Army, the Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and the U.S. Army Reserve, unless otherwise stated.
a. This pamphlet-
(1) Provides guidance for Army sets, kits, outfits, and tools (SKOT).
(2) Describes procedures for the management of the SKOT program, including-
(a) Sets, kits, and outfits (SKO) assembly, the tools contained in the assembly, and distribution.
(b) Supply catalog (SC) generation and review.
(c) The SC documentation and publication.
(d) Type classification and obsolescence.
(3) Implements procedures for managing the Army SKOT program.
b. This pamphlet does not apply to-
(1) Medical unit assemblies managed by The Surgeon General.
(2) Items listed in DA Pam 700-21-1.
(3) Assemblages that do not have a DA SC that are termed as SKO, such as modification work order kits, kits designed for communications equipment installation, and kits composed of repair parts.
(4) Tools separately authorized in the required or authorized column of a modification table of organization and equipment (MTOE), tables of distribution and allowances (TDA), joint table of allowances (JTA), common tables of allowances (CTA), or operator (crew) manuals on the basic issue item (BII) list or the additional authorizations list (AAL).