CEN - EN 13141-2
Ventilation for buildings - Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation - Part 2: Exhaust and supply air terminal devices
|Publication Date:||1 July 2010|
|ICS Code (Ventilation and air-conditioning systems):||91.140.30|
This European Standard specifies laboratory methods for testing exhaust and supply air terminal devices operating under pressure differences.
It applies to devices used in mechanical and natural residential ventilation systems, of the following types:
- device with a manually adjustable opening; or
- device with a fixed opening; or
- pressure difference controlled device.
It describes tests intended to characterize:
- flow rate/pressure;
- air diffusion characteristics (for supply air terminal devices);
- noise production for components of systems;
- insertion loss of component of systems;
- sound insulation.