CEN - EN ISO 11348-2
Water quality - Determination of the inhibitory effect of water samples on the light emission of Vibrio fischeri (Luminescent bacteria test) - Part 2: Method using liquiddried bacteria
|Publication Date:||1 November 2008|
|ICS Code (Examination of biological properties of water):||13.060.70|
ISO 11348 describes three methods for determining the inhibition of the luminescence emitted by the marine bacterium Vibrio fischeri (NRRL B-11177). This part of ISO 11348 specifies a method using liquid-dried bacteria.
This method is applicable to:
- waste water;
- aqueous extracts and leachates;
- fresh water (surface water and ground water);
- sea water and brackish water;
- eluates of sediment (fresh water, brackish water and sea water);
- pore water; - single substances, diluted in water.