Standardized product ontology register and transfer by data parcels – Part 8: Web service interface for data parcels
|Publication Date:||1 June 2020|
|ICS Code (Generalities. Terminology. Standardization. Documentation (Vocabularies)):||01.040.01|
|ICS Code (Technical product documentation):||01.110|
This part of IEC 62656 specifies a web service interface to exchange data parcel(s) conformant to IEC 62656-1, between a parcel server and a parcel client or between parcel servers. This interface comprises three basic services: a registration service, resolution service and subscription service.
This document includes the following:
- holistic use scenario;
- detailed specification of the three basic services;
- JSON  and XML  notation schemas for data parcel(s).
The following items are outside the scope of this document:
- user identification and authorization;
- query language for a data parcel;
- transportation protocol;
- data and communication security techniques.