Power transformers – Part 14: Liquid-immersed power transformers using high-temperature insulation materials
|Publication Date:||1 September 2013|
|ICS Code (Transformers. Reactors):||29.180|
This part of IEC 60076 applies to liquid-immersed power transformers employing either hightemperature insulation or combinations of high-temperature and conventional insulation, operating at temperatures above conventional limits.
It is applicable to:
- power transformers in accordance with IEC 60076-1;
- convertor transformers according to IEC 61378 series;
- transformers for wind turbine applications in accordance with IEC 60076-16;
- arc furnace transformers;
- reactors in accordance with IEC 60076-6.
This part of IEC 60076 may be applicable as a reference for the use of high-temperature insulation materials in other types of transformers and reactors.