CENELEC - EN 50491-2
General requirements for Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 2: Environmental conditions
|Publication Date:||1 March 2010|
|ICS Code (Automatic controls for household use):||97.120|
This European Standard provides the environmental conditions for all devices connected to HBES/BACS.
This European Standard is applicable (but not limited) to
- operator stations and other human system interface devices,
- devices for management functions,
- control devices, automation stations and application specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces,
- cabling and interconnection of devices,
- dedicated devices for engineering and commissioning tools for HBES/BACS.
The standard defines the general requirements for devices operating in weather protected and nonweather protected locations, ship environments, portable use and also for storage and transport.