CEI EN 60350-2
Household electric cooking appliances Part 2: Hobs - Methods for measuring performance
|Publication Date:||1 February 2016|
|ICS Code (Cooking ranges, working tables, ovens and similar appliances):||97.040.20|
This document (EN 60350-2:2013/A11:201
- latest date by which the national standards conflicting with this document have to be withdrawn (dow) 2017-09-29 Attention is drawn to the possibility that some of the elements of this document may be the subject of patent rights. CENELEC [and/or CEN] shall not be held responsible for identifying any or all such patent rights.
The new amendment covers following issues:
- Description about determining the dimensions of cooking areas;
- Determine the energy consumption for a cooking zone and for a cooking area (see 7.1.Z7.2);
- Cancel 7.1.Z7.3 Measurement uncertainty of results;
- Amending Annex ZA to give clear instructions about cookware set and position for cooking areas with more than 3 controls;
- Amending Annex ZE to give clear advice how to calculate the final energy consumption for a hob;
- Implementation of Annex ZZ which shows the coverage of Commission Regulation and Commission Delegated Regulation and which lists the relevant paragraphs of this standard.
This document has been prepared under a mandate given to CENELEC by the European Commission and the European Free Trade Association, and supports essential requirements of EU Directive(s).
For the relationship with EU Directive(s) see informative Annex ZZ, which is an integral part of this document.