Standard data element types with associated classification scheme for electric components – Part 6: IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD) quality guidelines
|Publication Date:||1 October 2016|
|ICS Code (Electronic components in general):||31.020|
|ICS Code (Technical product documentation):||01.110|
This part of IEC 61360 provides guidance for the definition of concepts that are used to describe classes and properties submitted for update of the content of IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD). This includes
- a basic understanding of key concepts and procedures used within IEC CDD;
- a binding reference for quality control of IEC 61360 compliant dictionary content;
- guidance on documents where necessary in-depth knowledge can be acquired (see Clause 2 and Annex D).
This part of IEC 61360 includes the following subjects:
- basic overview about fundamental concepts of IEC 61360;
- formulating definitions and other textual elements;
- overview of IEC maintenance procedure for IEC CDD;
- checklist for providing input to the IEC CDD content.